...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Cottonwood River at New Ulm affecting Brown County
Minnesota River at Mankato affecting Blue Earth and Nicollet
Redwood River near Redwood Falls affecting Redwood County
Minnesota River at Henderson affecting Le Sueur...Scott and
Minnesota River near Jordan affecting Carver and Scott Counties
Minnesota River at Savage affecting Dakota...Hennepin and Scott
Area rivers continue to rise across Minnesota. Although no
significant precipitation is expected on Sunday, heavy
rainfall is possible Monday and Tuesday. This will possibly
lead to additional rises or cause higher water levels to
linger for a longer period of time.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Minnesota River at Savage.
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 702.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 702.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 706.7 feet by
* Impact...At 705.0 feet...Flood waters begin to impact the park road
at Fort Snelling State Park.
* Impact...At 702.0 feet...Barge loading stops at Port Cargill, and
other flood prevention measures are begun. Water begins to impact
Black Dog Road in Burnsville.
* Impact...At 700.0 feet...Flood waters begin to cover trails at Fort
Snelling State Park as well as low parts on the Bloomington Ferry
Bridge trail just east of US 169.
Do not drive cars through flooded areas. Turn Around...Don`t Drown.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your local radio or TV station
for the latest information concerning this flood event.