...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Minnesota River near Jordan affecting Carver and Scott Counties
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Minnesota River at Montevideo affecting Chippewa...Lac qui Parle
and Yellow Medicine Counties
Minnesota River At Morton affecting Renville County
Minnesota River at Savage affecting Dakota...Hennepin and Scott
.Overview...This river forecast is based on precipiation that has
already fallen, and precipiation forecast to fall over the next 24
hours. Any additional precipitation could cause additional rises.
The National Weather Service will continue to monitor the situation.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Minnesota River at Savage.
* until further notice.
* At 9:00 AM Sunday the stage was 703.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 702.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near its current level over the
next several days.
* Impact...At 702.0 feet...Barge loading stops at Port Cargill, and
other flood prevention measures are begun. Water begins to impact
Black Dog Road in Burnsville.
* Impact...At 700.0 feet...Flood waters begin to cover trails at Fort
Snelling State Park as well as low parts on the Bloomington Ferry
Bridge trail just east of US 169.
Do not drive cars through flooded areas. Turn Around...Don`t Drown.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your local radio or TV station
for the latest information concerning this flood event.